Beacon Resources is looking for a Sr. Accountant with a Pharmaceutical background -Month end close, IN charge of commission calculations, P&L fluctuation analysis, solid excel skills. Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain monthly journal entries, account reconciliations and assist with investigating variance analysis.
- Monitor long term projects revenue recognition.
- Support month-end closing by creating journal entries and supporting schedules, such as Pharma global revenue allocations, capitalized commission amortization, and international entity accruals.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and accrual calculations.
- Assist in monthly P&L variance analysis, identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Understand system of controls, financial procedures and processes for a publicly traded company.
- Assist with process improvement in day to day operations.
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects as needed. Act as primary Purchase Order requestor for Pharma SG&A functions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited university.