Beacon Resources, in partnership with a century-old public accounting firm, seeks an Audit Manager in a well-respected public accounting firm. Our client seeks an Audit Manager who have managed public accounting auditors within the past two (2) years.
You will work out of the West L.A. office or their Woodland Hills office. The work will be done remotely at present.
Job – The hired Audit Manager will manage multiple client engagements.
Culture/Environment – The firm employs a team of professionals with a commitment to excellence. The firm boasts an entrepreneurial spirit with close contact with their clients.
Compensation – Salary range starts at $110,000/year and increases depending on qualifications.
DUTIES OF THE AUDIT MANAGER
- Plan and supervise all audit engagements
- Ensure all accounting procedures are in accordance with the Firm’s accounting standards and with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Review and prepare financial statements
- Resolve potential or existing accounting problems with researched solutions
- Research and advise client management on proper treatment of complex accounting issues
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE AUDIT MANAGER
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, or a related major
- At least five (5) years of audit and accounting experience at a public accounting firm
- Audit Managerial Experience must be within the past two (2) years
- Comprehensive knowledge of GAAP standards
- Current or previous experience performing engagements on non-profit organizations
SKILLS OF THE AUDIT MANAGER
- Advanced-level MS Excel skills
- Strong research abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Superior communication skills
- Superior managerial skills
- Hands-on mentality
SKILLS OF THE AUDIT MANAGER (PREFERRED)
- Audit software (i.e. SiteDocs, Audit Board)
- Tax software (i.e. ProSystems)
For immediate consideration, submit your resume in MS Word format. I will keep all inquiries in the strictest confidence.