Beacon Resources, in partnership with our client in Los Angeles, seeks a Senior Auditor to join a well-respected accounting firm. The Senior Auditor can elect to work out of the West L.A. or San Fernando Valley office. The role is currently remote.
Job – The Senior Auditor will review the Firm’s clients General Ledgers. The Senior Auditor will also get to do basic tax work in conjunction with the clients. The Senior Auditor will report to Managing Partners
Culture/Environment – The firm employs a team of professionals with a commitment to excellence. The firm boasts an entrepreneurial spirit with close contact with their clients. Partners offer ample encouragement to the firm’s staff members in continuing professional development.
Salary/Compensation – Starting salary range begins at $65,000/year and increases depending on qualifications.
SENIOR AUDITOR TASKS
- Review a client’s General Ledger (i.e., journal entries), and suggest changes
- Compile financial statements
- Review financial statements
- Research and advise client management on proper treatment of complex accounting issues
- Supervise and mentor staff accountants in their duties
- Accept other delegated tasks on an as-needed basis
SENIOR AUDITOR QUALIFICATIONS
- At least two years (2) years of work experience at a public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA Tracking
SENIOR AUDITOR SKILLS
- Knowledge of current federal and state tax statutes and regulations
- Proficient in MS Excel and QuickBooks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For all inquiries, submit your resume in MS Word format to me. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.