Full Job Description
Beacon Resources is currently recruiting for an Audit Manager (IT) that has experience with SOX testing, information technology and operational audit experience. The opportunity is paying $125K - $140K plus a bonus and great benefits, including a generous PTO schedule . This position will start out 100% remote.
Location: Irvine, California
Job Type: Permanent
Base Salary: $125,000 - 140,000 per year
Bonus Eligible: Yes
- Managing the company's information technology audits, operational, compliance / regulatory audits, and assessing system configurations, settings, security, data integrity, user access, system implementations, program and project management, and Sarbanes-Oxley testing
- Provides recommendations for business process improvements and internal controls and escalates potentially significant risks and exposures to Audit Management; assists in fraud investigations as necessary.
- Ensures budgets are met with minimizing expenses and controlling variances to their lowest level in all areas.
- Designs and builds data analytics scripts to strengthen the system of internal controls.
- Develops and performs compliance and monitoring of audit programs for Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
- Inspects accounting and information technology system controls to determine their efficiency and protective value while analyzing data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud or lack of compliance with management's established policies and/ or procedures.
- Participates in control design, changes, and development with all levels of employees.
- Prepares reports of findings and makes recommendations to upper management.
- Responsible for documenting policies and procedures for internal controls.
- Bachelors degree is required
- CISA or a CPA are highly preferred
- 8 + years of experience in public accounting, or financial services.
- 2+ years of supervisor experience strongly preferred.