Provide bookkeeping services with
particular emphasis on Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Payable:
• Full cycle, high volume accounts payable for multiple units
• Assist with the maintenance of A/P Vendor files and other system files as
• Process A/P Invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
• Verify coding of invoices for payment from the proper account.
• Insure that Salvation Army policy and procedures are followed.
• Generate checks.
• Research A/P issues.
• Primary liaison with field units for any A/P related issues.
• Customize reimbursement and petty cash forms for the units
• Verify that all vouchers and supporting documentation are properly filed.
• Reconcile A/P Aging Reports monthly.
- General Ledger
• Assist with monthly and year end closings.
• Perform journal entries to record Corporate Credit Card transactions.
• Perform journal entries to distribute the expenses among units/departments
on consolidated accounts.
• Perform journal entries to reclassify error coded invoices/reimbursements.
• Assist with audit preparation with emphasis on A/P.
- Backup support in the absence of other A/Ps.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.