Beacon Resources, in partnership with a luxury real estate investment and development firm in El Segundo, seeks a Senior Accountant.
Job - This Senior Accountant will be performing General Ledger accounting tasks, loan draws, and filling out tax schedules. You will report to the CFO.
Culture/Environment – You will be joining an entrepreneurial, laid-back, and fun atmosphere. Better yet, there is a high emphasis on autonomy if you are focused and disciplined to do your work.
Compensation/Benefits – Salary range begins at $75,000/year and increases depending on qualifications. A discretionary bonus of up to 20% is offered based on personal and company performance.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT TASKS
General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Analyze financial data to prepare accurate reports
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare account, balance sheet, bank, and credit card reconciliations
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes
- Process monthly loan activity (draws, fees, interest)
- Work with managers to ensure receipt of loan funding
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- Assist in external and internal audits
- Accept any other ad-hoc duties as needed
- At least three (3) years of work experience in the field of general ledger accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or another related field
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT SKILLS
- Real estate/property management/construction industry experience
- Corporate/real estate tax experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS)
- Ability and desire to multi-task
- Analytical and critical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- “Can-do” attitude
For all inquiries, submit your resume in MS Word format to me. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.