Corporate Senior Financial Analyst
Located near Huntington Beach
Salary: up to $105K + Bonus
*Great Work Life Balance * Benefits * Growth Opportunities *
- Highly Visible Role – Excellent Opportunity for long term career path and growth
- Year over Year Growth and continues to Grow
- Excellent Comp and PTO/Benefits
- Mines, collects, and analyzes relevant data to support the corporate budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Creates and maintains financial models for specific areas as required
- Conducts ongoing analysis required to achieve the quarterly administrative reforecast.
- Communicates with budget owners as needed to review monthly results, offer explanations regarding variances, and troubleshoot issues.
- Guide budget owners on principles of accounting, budgeting and forecasting
- Provide business leaders variance explanations during the monthly close.
- Perform adhoc analysis as required.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance.
- Healthcare experience preferred, specifically in an HMO setting.
- Advanced knowledge of financial modeling skills in Excel
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver presentations to small groups.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage multiple responsibilities and work independently with minimal amount of supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office