Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Located in Irvine
Salary: $80K - $90K + bonus
We have partnered with a public Orange County based company looking for a Sr Financial Reporting Analyst.
Reports to the Director of SEC Reporting
- Support and coordinate the preparation and filing of quarterly and year-end SEC reports including 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and other filings
- Prepares technical accounting memos for management conclusions and quarterly/year-end audit purposes.
- Works with the Director of SEC Reporting to manage all areas of our external reporting process, such as EPS calculations, balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows, and statement of stockholders' equity.
- Assist with preparing and reviewing of documenting major corporate events, including debt and equity offerings, and M&A deals
- Prepare monthly schedules including cash flows, debt rollforward, equity rollforward, intercompany elimination and consolidations entries
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and analysis for various GL accounts
- Research and interpret accounting literature on topics including but not limited to ASC 360-10 Impairment and Disposal of Long-Lived Assets, ASC 350 – Intangibles – Goodwill and Other, ASC 718-20 Stock Compensation Awards Classified as Equity, ASC 805 – Business Combinations, ASC 810 Consolidation, ASC 820 – Fair Value Measurements and Disclosure
- Participates in special projects as necessary.
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject Sr Financial Reporting Analyst