The ideal candidate will have Yardi experience or MRI
Needs at least 5 years
- Overseeing customer billing and cash receipts processing.
- Proper recording and application of cash, management of outstanding invoices, and direct interfacing with customers on collection matters and dispute resolution.
- Support Management by providing timely and accurate payment and account standing information.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- 5 years of experience in credit/collections with responsibility for direct customer contact
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of proper accounting treatment for accounts receivable transactions and activities.
- Must be experienced in and able to demonstrate proficiency with computerized accounts receivable software applications.
- Must possess intermediate skill level of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Yardi, Internet and email knowledge.