- Basic qualifications including BS or BA in finance, accounting, economics real estate.
- Real Estate experienced is preferred.
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques. Strong fluency with Excel, including pivot tables, complex formulas and data management.
- Strong ability to use, learn and integrate other software tools, including Oracle Financial Cloud, MS Office and other software tools.
- 3 to 10 years’ experience in financial forecasting, modeling, reporting and operational metrics tracking.
- Ability to analyze financial data and create models for decision support. Report on financial performance and prepare leadership reviews. Provide guidance with respect to strategic planning and analysis and make recommendations for operational improvements.
- Candidate will be responsible for analyzing development acquisition opportunities and periodic monitoring of project performance.
- Development of bank financing packages and due diligence materials to fund company development projects.
- Prior job responsibilities which match the requirements above including the ability to attract and retain relationships with financial institutions and investment partnerships.
- Candidate will be able to solve problems, make recommendations and is expected to be a self-starter.
- Working within a team environment supporting various department’s staff and demonstrated leadership abilities.