Beacon Resources seeks a Accounting Manager to join a fast growing company in the City of Industry
Job – Accounting Manager
Compensation – Salary range $100,000-$115,000/yr depending on experience
Accounting Manager DUTIES
- Responsible for the month-end close process to ensure timely and accurate completion of the close, including preparation of assigned journal entries. Assists in the maintenance and preparation of monthly financial reports. Willing to be hands-on to assist in the documentation and recording of complex transactions.
- In charge of Cycle Count and investigation of inventory adjustment above the threshold amount.
- Prepares Balance Sheet reconciliation monthly.
- Assists in the preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Responsible for supervising AP specialists.
- Prepares SOX Testing and Compliance documents as scheduled.
Accounting Manager QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting
- 5+ years' experience working in a manufacturing environment and Cost Accounting experience.
- Experience with SOX compliance.