Senior IT Analyst position open now! Competitive compensation, 401K package, and amazing culture. This is an incredible opportunity with a Reputable, Established Financial Services Firm in Irvine, CA. Apply now!
- Translate executive vision into technical requirements and subsequent deliverables
- Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards and management reports
- Collaborate with IT executives and Finance on IT total cost of ownership, financial metrics, and cost transparency metrics.
- Import, transform, and rationalize data from systems of record such as financial systems, resource management, asset management, etc.
- Advise managers on applications development, analysis and decision making; recommends data and reporting processes
- Develop, implement, and maintain applications, including upgrades and system modifications
- Provide reports that provide transparent IT data that provide metrics that enable value-driven conversations and actions.
- Operationalize data loading, validation, and reviewing on a timely basis.
- Be a trusted advisor on Information Technologies and able to provide guidance on the best fit-or-purpose solution.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree required in relevant field
- Knowledge of ERP system(s) required
- Strong knowledge of Excel required
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
Please send a copy of your resume to KomalPatel@beacondlc.com