Beacon Resources, on behalf of our client, seeks a Senior Accountant to work in Culver City for a well-financed e-commerce company on a direct hire basis.
Job – The hired Senior Accountant will perform basic General Ledger (G/L) Accounting tasks.
This is a new role.
You will report to a Controller.
The role is remote as of now but will be on site at least three (3) days per week once COVID-19 regulations are eliminated.
Culture – As mentioned above, you will join a highly-regarded company. Employees work hard/play hard but there is a work/life balance at the company. People are highly motivated to achieve their goals. People here are very smart and visionary yet conduct themselves with a sense of coolness.
Compensation/Benefits – Salary range starts at $95,000/year and increases depending on one’s qualifications. You would receive 100% paid health insurance (medical, dental, vision) benefits for yourself AND your dependents and unlimited PTO days.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT TASKS
General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Prepare account, balance sheet, and bank reconciliations
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes
- Assist Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable personnel as needed
- Assist with consolidations
- Assist in month-end closings
- Analyze financial data to prepare accurate reports, including variance analyses
- Support NetSuite implementation efforts
- Assist in external and internal audits
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- At least five (5) years of work experience in the field of general ledger accounting
- At least one (1) year of work experience at a Public Accounting firm (Big 4 or Tier 2)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or another related field
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Year-end closing experience
- International multi-entity experience
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- SaaS Industry experience
- E-Commerce experience
- Expert on ASC 830
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT SKILLS
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable speaking with upper management
- Self-starter mentality
- Superb organizational skills
For all inquiries, submit your resume in MS Word format to me. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.