Beacon Resources seeks a Credit and Collections Specialist to join a fast growing company in Irvine
Job – The Credit and Collections Specialist is responsible for cash collections and reconciling national tenant's delinquent accounts throughout the portfolio.
Compensation – Salary range $50,000-55,000/yr depending on experience
PROJECT ACCOUNTANT DUTIES
- Primary responsibilities are to provide for collections of recurring tenant billings.
- Assists with cash applications for tenant receipts.
- AR aging reports.
- Make collection phone calls to tenants.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Researches and provides all necessary supporting lease language or billing invoices to respond to tenant’s nonpayment disputes of tenant accounts assigned.
- File prepared and provided to AR Accounting Collections Manager.
Credit and Collections Specialist QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have property, Cam, and/or NNN experience