This is an individual contributor role with ZERO travel.
Hands on doing Audit work where you will lead resources based on the project at hand.
The ideal candidate must have executive presence as the role is highly visible and interacts with all departments
Strong GAAP, exposure to SOX/Compliance is a requirement
Key Job Functions:
· Lead, execute and report on financial (and related systems) and operational audits of various organizational and functional activities, including Sarbanes-Oxley, commensurate with a large global company.
· Identify and effectively communicate process improvements to drive the business or enhance audit approach, and share best practices globally.
· Assess businesses first-hand and develop relationships with local management teams and different stakeholders across the organization.
· Communicate with all levels of management and have the ability to adjust the level of detail commensurate with the audience.
· Perform data analytics to assess large data sets for sampling or continuous monitoring.
· Ensure all audit project timelines are met and provide oversight to accomplish audit work in accordance with acceptable audit standards.
· Demonstrate audit skills, including working paper preparation, commensurate with experience level of an audit manager.
· Effectively communicate with external auditors including coordination if required.
· Quick to learn and has the ability to fail fast and adjust the audit approach if necessary.
· Understand complex subjects when required to support audits (e.g. continuous monitoring techniques, cloud computing, market risk, financial standards and US GAAP).
· Bachelors’ degree is required.
· Minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience in financial and operational auditing within a Fortune 500 company or top tier business consulting organization ("Big 4") is required.
· Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or international equivalent is preferred.