This is a key, visible role owning the tracking, forecasting, and analysis of our products including Profile volumes, pricing, revenue, and applicable costs for a Fortune 500 Company.
- Position will play a key role in CIS’ pursuit of greater analytics insight through process improvements, BI tool application and automation.
- The Senior Analyst will gain exposure to the broader business through heavy business partnering with product management, pricing, sales and executive management, as well as other divisions and functions.
- This is a dynamic role and is a golden opportunity for a strong analyst to make their mark and directly impact a central team within the company
- Responsible for reporting and forecasting of core product revenue and related direct costs for monthly results, annual budget, forecast updates, and ad hoc analysis
- Partner closely with Sales, Product Management, Strat Pricing, and other functions to share financial insight, model new products, and support future growth opportunities
- Drive the “future state” of our financial analytics, providing valuable insights into trends, opportunities and variance drivers impacting commercial decisions
- Drive continuous process improvements through existing or potential BI tools, LEAN principles, best practice sharing, and collaboration with IT or other relevant support functions
- 5+ years of related experience in financial forecasting and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or other related disciplines
- Advanced Excel skills required: functions & formulas, pivot tables, modeling with variable inputs, SQL, VBA/macros a plus
- Experience with databases, Tableau, and ERP systems (Hyperion, Oracle, Essbase, SFDC, etc.)