A leading medical device company is seeking a talented and motivated individual to join their Accounting team. There is high career growth potential and future plans for the company to go IPO.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: South Orange County, CA
Salary: $80,000K - $100,000K + Bonus
Perks: Work life balance, no layoffs during COVID and upsurge in business growth
· Responsible for month end closes, post/review journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
· Prepare account reconciliations, bank statements and pre-paid expenses
· Assist with proper capitalization fixed assets and depreciation entries into the G/L
· Experience with reviewing ASC 842 leases is a plus
· Involve with audit schedule preparations and streamline transactions for efficiencies
· Partner with internal departments with ad hoc accounting projects
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration, etc.
· Minimum of 4+ years of progressive accounting experience
· Experience from public accounting is a plus
· Strong knowledge in GAAP
· Experience using ERP systems such as Oracle, NetSuite, MS Dynamics, etc.
· CPA license (active or in process)