Compensation: $80K-$90K + Bonus
Senior Internal Auditor
Depending upon qualifications and years of experience, candidates will be considered for either the Staff or Senior Internal Audit role.
Under direction of Internal Audit Manager, the auditor is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish risk-based audit programs
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- CPA or CIA preferred.
- Junior role: 2 to 4 years financial experience, through public accounting/auditing (Big 4 a plus) and/or industry experience.
- Senior role: 5 to 7 years financial experience, through public accounting/auditing (Big 4 a plus) and/or industry experience.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Systems knowledge and familiarity
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment; Approximately 25% travel.