Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Compensation: Up to $100K + Bonus
Senior Finance Analyst
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly consolidation, review and reconciliation of global financials.
- Monthly corporate close and forecast as well as supporting corporate managers with financial reports.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated balance sheet reconciliation.
- Preparation and review of all North America bank reconciliation.
- Posting and reconciliation of all North America fixed assets and preparation of global fixed asset roll-forward.
- Preparation of CEO & board meeting material.
- Assist in the development of executive, sales, operations, and branch financial matrix.
- Documentation of the various system & process enhancements.
- Interact with Senior Management including CEO, COO and CFO on all matters pertinent to internal financial reporting
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- BA Finance or Accounting
- 5 years proven experience in financial analysis
- Experience in preparing financial presentations
- Experience and knowledge in several functions within Finance (Budgeting, Consolidation, Performance Reporting and Financial analysis).
- Must have strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Enjoys being part of a high-energy team dedicated to perfection performance.