Beacon Resources, in partnership with our client in the San Fernando Valley, seeks a Senior Assurance Accountant to join a well-respected accounting firm.
Job – The Senior Assurance Accountant will review the Firm’s clients General Ledgers. The Senior Assurance Accountant will also get to do basic tax work in conjunction with the clients. The Senior Assurance Accountant will report to Managing Partners
Culture/Environment - You get to work for a firm with numerous high net-worth clients. For ambitious managers and accountants with a book of business and/or excellent technical skills, partnership is easily obtainable for a well-respected work environment where flexible schedules allow one to be as productive wherever and whenever you work.
Salary/Compensation – Starting salary range begins at $75,000/year and increases depending on qualifications. Our client offers a bonus as well. Our client offered catered lunches and flexible work schedules.
SENIOR ASSURANCE ACCOUNTANT TASKS
- Review a client’s General Ledger (i.e. journal entries), and suggest changes
- Compile financial statements
- Review financial statements
- Prepare income, estate, and gift tax returns
- Assist clients in tax planning
- Communicate with governmental agencies
- Research and advise client management on proper treatment of complex accounting issues
SENIOR ASSURANCE ACCOUNTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- Supervise and mentor staff accountants in their duties
- Train clients on QuickBooks (if client uses QB)
- Accept other delegated tasks on an as-needed basis
SENIOR ASSURANCE ACCOUNTANT SKILLS
- At least four years (4) years of work experience at a CPA firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA Track
- Knowledge of current federal and state tax statutes and regulations
- Proficient in MS Excel and QuickBooks
For all inquiries, submit your resume in MS Word format to me. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills